Telefonnummer:05361 501 70
Anschrift:Schulenburgallee 23a, 38448 Wolfsburg
"For me, a good day at school as part of my nursing training begins in the morning with arriving and having a cup of coffee together in the school kitchen. The exchange with my classmates in the beginning of our school day is the start of a very varied school day. If the lessons are not only frontal, but can also be actively shaped by me and my classmates, we contribute our knowledge well and absorb new knowledge more easily.
Through various practical exercises I learn to put myself in the shoes of older men and women in need of care. We connect theoretical knowledge and practical implementation - for example when we wash each other's hair. Changes of perspective such as these allow me not only to act in a professionally correct way, but also to experience the feelings of the people in the need of care.
This experience helps me to recognize during the practical training why people react in different ways, for example when a person in the need of care does not allow support, or sometimes reacts in a quick-tempered manner. The fact that people sometimes react in this way, for example because they have lost their independence and might be ashamed of it, was an important insight for me. I would like to have many more such insights in the course of the training."
Does social commitment appeal to you and would you like to complete an apprenticeship in which working with people comes first?
Start your own change of perspective
Gain experience, exchange ideas in multi-professional teams and learn how to support people in need of care professionally.
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- School leaving certificate (proof of ten school years)
- B2 language certificate
by mail to email@example.com
or directly via our job advertisements:
- Secondary school leaving certificate or an equivalent education
- Secondary school leaving certificate (ten years of schooling) with at least two years of successfully completed professional education or at least one year of assistant or helper training
- Minimum age 16 years
- Language level German B2
- Start on 1st of August and 1st of October
- Duration: Three years full-time, including six months probationary period
- School education with theory lessons of at least 2100 hours
- Practice time with 2500 hours
- Theory and practice times are alternating
- Structured training plan
- Individual support by trained practical instructors
- Training allowance (gross), € 1126.07 in the 1st training year, € 1186.66 in the 2nd training year, € 1286.67 in the 3rd training year
During the theory blocks, the team from the vocational school nursing accompanies you in recognizing general principles of nursing on the basis of scientific knowledge and legal foundations.The theoretical training includes all the important basics and skills for the nursing profession, such as communication and organizational skills.
During the practical training you will be accompanied by our trained practical instructors who will coordinate individual learning goals with you, in cooperation with the fixes trainingskills.This enables you to strengthen your existing strengths and develop new skills.
Our practice instructors will show you how you can transfer the general content, taught in school, to a person's individual care situation, since each person needs different care and support.
You learn how to give answers to questions like these:
- How does the human body work and what happens when we get ill?
- Why does a person with dementia no longer recognizes family members?
- How do I support people when they can no longer move after serious accidents?
- What do I have to pay attention to by giving out and taking medication?
- Why are the wishes and ideas of people in need of care and their relatives so different?
You will learn how individual care of people of all ages can be designed, you will learn a lot about how to deal with the family environment and how ethical, legal and scientific knowledge is taken into account.
Zurück zur Startseite des Karrierebereichs